“Visualize before Finalize” Package
- 1 3D digital rendering of a project you have in mind
- Up to 2 revisions
THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU IF:
– You have a project in mind but have a hard time visualizing it.
– You have already digitally collected most of the pieces for your project (for instance, photos of the tiles, paint color, furniture, kitchen countertop, lighting, etc.), but would like to see them “virtually installed” before committing to their purchase.
– You have one or two options in mind, but you need to see which one will work better before making a final decision.
– You need a rendering to show your contractors to make sure you are all on the same page to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings.
– You need to have some peace of mind before investing hundreds or even thousands of dollars on your project.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
You’ll send us the photos of your space and the list of instructions
We’ll create a room rendering using one of your photos and we’ll listen to your feedbacks
We’ll email the final room rendering
WHAT IS A 3D DIGITAL RENDERING?
A 3D digital rendering is a digital image of a room or a project. It is the best way to explain a design idea since it realistically uses furniture, finishes, decor, and spatial relationship in a digital format.
WHEN CAN WE START?
Once you sign up for the “Visualize before Finalize” package and your payment is received, we can start your design journey!
HOW CAN I SHARE MY PROJECT INFORMATION WITH YOU?
Either via Pinterest or email in case you don’t have a Pinterest account. If you do have an account, we will create a private board where you’ll pin the pictures of your room (from all angles), of the furniture, accessories and items you have selected or want to keep in your space, your inspiration photos and of any other image that you want to share with me.
DO I NEED TO PROVIDE A FLOOR PLAN OF MY SPACE?
It is not necessary to provide a floor plan for this service, just one photo. If you want to add extra photos for clarification purposes, you are welcome to do so, however, only one photo will be used for the 3D digital rendering.
HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE?
Once I have all the project information, you’ll receive the first 3D digital rendering within 5 business days. At that point we’ll talk about your preferences, we’ll exchange feedback, and with this new information I’ll start the first revision. If necessary, a second revision will be done. Any additional revision will be subject to an extra fee of $75 to be paid in advance.
All in all, your design journey should only take about 2 weeks. However, the amount of time to complete a project mainly depends on the quality of communication. I guarantee a response to your questions within one business day (Monday to Friday). However, if for any reason there is a lack of communication greater than 30 days, Creating Interiors reserves the right to end the project.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ROOM RENDERING PACKAGE?
Construction documents are not provided with the Room Rendering Package which has to be used as a visual reference only. All design plans are for decor and DIY projects only. Also, we do not offer installation or assembly.